Request more information about the product. We will get contact you to advise options, recruitment and pricing.
The 43” NEC E436, a direct-lit, commercial-grade display, is ideal for education, corporate and other digital signage applications. Compared to previous generation displays, this model’s LED backlighting allows for reduced power consumption, a thinner depth, a smaller bezel and lighter weight. Full HD resolution delivers stunning image quality for a variety of content, and the E506’s integrated tuner and speakers allow users to enjoy high-definition broadcast capabilities. This display also features a USB player in which video, audio or JPEG picture files can be loaded and played in sequence for signage purposes.
- Panel Technology IPS
- Viewable Image Size 43"
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch 0.49mm
- Backlight Type LED Direct-lit
- Pixels Per Inch 51@native resolution
- Brightness (typical) 350cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical) 1200:1
- Viewing Angle 176° Vert., 176° Hor. (88U/88D/88L/88R) @ CR>10
- Response Time(Gray to Gray) 8ms
- Refresh Rate 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Active Screen Area 37.1 x 20.8 in. / 941.2 x 529.4mm
- Orientation Landscape
- Displayable Colors More than 16.7 million
- PC Signal Compatibility Yes
- Macintosh Compatibility Yes
- Input Terminals
- Digital HDMI (3)
- Analog VGA 15-pin D-sub, Component, Composite (shared with Component)
- Audio HDMI Audio, Stereo Mini-Jack
- External Control RS-232C